Many families have the festive tradition of making their own Christmas tree ornaments each year! With so many great ideas out there it can be hard to decide which ornaments to create next. Hopefully this round up will help all you ornament makers in your decision this holiday season!
30 Christmas Tree Ornaments to Make
- The kids will have a blast making these fun Melted Crayon Ornaments from Meet the Dubiens!
- Add an elegant touch to your Christmas tree this year with these Classy Clay Ornaments from A Beautiful Mess.
3. These Character Ornaments from Crazy Little Projects are sure to be hit with the kids! Have fun together by creating ornaments of your favorite characters!
4. Looking for something easy and cute? Try making these Yarn Ball Ornaments from Sew Wrong.
5. Collect those bottle caps! These Bottle Cap Snowmen Ornaments from Kidsomania are simply cute!
6. Each ornament maker can customize their own String Art Ornaments to hang on the tree this year! These fun ornaments were made by the Country Chic Cottage.
8. These ingenious Paint Chip Christmas Tree Ornaments found on My Life and Kids are creative and easy to make!
9. Check out these beautiful DIY Glitter Christmas Ornaments from Create and Babble.
10. These Wooden Nativity Ornament found on Crafting and Creativity make for a great family activity.
11. Check out this awesome tutorial by Gimme Some Oven on how to make these cute Book Page Ornaments!
12. Looking for something easy that the kids can join in on? Try these festive DIY Kids Christmas Tree Ornament from Made From Pinterest!
13. These DIY Paper Towel Roll Snowflakes from Kids Kubby are also an fun activity for the kids to do this holiday!
14. Be sure to try these fun and unique Rolled Paper Ornaments by Paper Plate and Plane!
15. Make these Personalized Scrabble Ornaments found on Life Your Way with your grand kids or kids this Christmas. They will make a great addition to your ornament collection!
16. These adorably cute Owl Ornaments For Kids from Meet the Dubiens are fun way to brighten up your tree!
17. Are your family DC Comic fans? Then you will love these awesome Superhero Ornaments by Happy Looks Good On You!
18. Wreaths are always found around the holiday season. These Mini Grey Wreath Christmas Ornaments from Domestically Blissful are a great project to do with the kids this season!
19. These Felt Mitten Ornaments found on Better Homes and Gardens will add a cozy touch to the tree this year.
20. Here is a super easy one to make! Try out these Christmas Pinecone Ornament from Shanty 2 Chic!
21. Gather up some more pinecones because you will want to make these Curious Pinecone Owl Ornaments by Lia Griffith!
22. The kids will absolutely love these Mini Snow Globe Ornament by No Biggie.
23. The Happier Homemaker provides a fun activity for kids with her DIY Kid’s Fingerprint Ornament.
24. These unique Tinkering Trees from Left Brain Craft Brain are a great way to let the kids create their own ornaments for the Christmas tree.
25. These cute Burlap Poinsettia Christmas Ornaments found on Home Talk will add a rustic look to your tree.
26. Want an outdoorsy theme for your tree? Try making these DIY Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments by Mountain Modern Life.
28. This Stable Ornament from Adventures of a DIY Mom is an easy Christmas Craft for the kids to do!
29. These cheerful Snowman Spoon Ornaments from A Lil Bird Told Me are a crafty way to add to your tree this year.
30. Last one! Make a keepsake with the kids by creating these easy Kids Hand Print Snowman Bulbs found on Instructables.