Your grandkids might not know that not all brownies come from a box. Getting kids in the kitchen can be so fun, and Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies are an easy way to involve the grandkids. All the ingredients are simple, and the results are spectacular! You can watch the video together and they will be all set to help you make this delicious fall treat. We even have a convenient printable recipe for you below. We got you covered!
Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper for easier removal or spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large microwave safe bowl combine the bugtter and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Heat for 30 seconds then remove and stir. Heat another 30 seconds, remove and stir. Microwave another 30 seconds if needed.
- Add each ingredient one at a time, stirring until combined, in this order:
- Cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla and eggs. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in the baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour and stir until mixed.
- In a separate bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until well combined.
- Spread 1/2 of the brownie batter in pan. Pour pumpkin mixture over the top and spread.
- Place big dollops of remaining batter over mixture.
- Take knife and swirl through the brownie and pumpkin to create a marbled pattern.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.
We are excited to be linking this recipe to Klein Worth & Co.!