Tell me if this sounds familiar: Your husband comes home, kisses you, and then immediately heads for the kitchen to get some food. You’ve been so excited to see him and ask, “How was your day?” He responds with, “Good.”… Ok. Well, at least it was a good day, right? We’ve all been there! Sometimes, “How was your day?” is just not enough to spark a conversation! If you’re looking to liven up your daily check-ins with your spouse, try our list of 25 Engaging Questions to Ask Your Hubby Besides, “How was your day?” Some questions are a little silly, and others more thought-provoking, but all are fun, easy ways to stay engaged!
1. What’s the weirdest thing you saw today?
2. Did you take any photos on your phone? I’d love to see them!
3. What song do you have stuck in your head today?
4. How can I be most helpful to you today?
5. What’s the funniest thing that happened today?
6. What’s the most exciting thing you did today?
7. How did you feel loved today?
8. What was the BEST part of today?
9. What was the worst part of today?
10. What was the most awkward moment you experienced today?
11. What are you most looking forward to for the rest of the day?
12. Did you talk to an interesting person today? What made them so interesting?
13. What do you hope to accomplish tomorrow?
14. What’s the best conversation you had today?
15. Did you learn anything new or interesting? Tell me about it!
16. What song do you think fits the mood of today?
17. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read today?
18. Was there anything that was frustrating about today?
19. If you could give today one name to remember it by, what would it be?
20. What super power could’ve helped you out today?
21. What word do you think best describes today? Why?
22. If you could go anywhere in the world today, where would it be?
23. Did anything make you do a double-take today?
24. What are your hopes for tomorrow?
25. What food are you absolutely craving right now? (Possible date night in the making??? 😉 )
What are your favorite questions to ask your spouse?