No-Bake Chewy Cookies and Cream Bars are a quick and easy no-bake dessert that only uses 3 ingredients. Kids will eat them up!
Hello there! It’s Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box and I have a great summer treat for you. No Bake Chewy Cookies and Cream Bars only take about 5 minutes to prepare and another 10 to set up. My kids hovered the whole time I was making these. They couldn’t wait to eat them. They are like Rice Krispie Treats except with Oreos instead of Rice Krispies cereal. I found them on Pinterest and knew I had to make them. They come from Picky Palate. I love her site. It was one of the first blogs I started reading. I hope you like these!
- One 16 oz package of Oreo
- 5 cups Large Marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 square pan with foil, leaving an overhang to make "handles" and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place Oreo cookies in a food processor or blender and pulse until ground into crumbs. You can leave some bigger pieces for texture.
- Place marshmallows and butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1½ to 2 minutes until puffy.
- Add cookie crumbs and stir quickly to combine.
- Place into pan and press to even out.
- Let set 10 minutes. Remove bars from the pan with handles of foil; cut and serve.
You may also like my other recipes: