Not only is this recipe dreamy and delicious, it requires NO baking! I can’t wait to share with you how I made it, so let’s get started!
The first element to this pie we are going to make is the chocolate ganache topping.
To begin to heat the milk so that it is just beginning to boil around the edges of your pot.
Then, turn off the heat and add the chocolate morsels.
Now it is time to put together out peanut butter mousse filling.
In a mixing bowl add the room temperature cream cheese.
Add Peanut Butter.
And then confectioners sugar.
Then slowly begin to mix it all together, gradually increasing the speed as it becomes smoother.
It will look something like this when you are finished and feel a little like cookie dough.
Now you will add the entire tub of Cool Whip to the mixing bowl.
And again mix until smooth.
Now you will need your 9-inch graham cracker crust.
I know, I know, I COULD make my own crust, but it is just as cost effective to buy one as it is for me to make it. Not to mention I like to save time where I can.
Scoop the peanut butter mousse filling into the pie crust.
Gently spread it around so that it evenly fills the pan.
After that, you will pour the chocolate ganache over the top of the mousse filling.
If you like, sprinkle some chopped peanuts over the top and place in the freezer for one hour to set.
Mmmmm…..Look at that! Is that not the most perfect looking piece of pie you have ever seen? The light, fluffiness of peanut butter mousse filling, the deep richness of the chocolate ganache topping, the crispy graham cracker crust. This is truly decadent! I also love the fact that this No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is so easy you could put one of your older children in charge of making it! What a great way to get your kids in the kitchen with you! So if you are looking for something special that everyone will love, give this pie a try tonight!
And as always…
Happy Reading Happy Eating and Happy Living,
~The Kitchen Wife~
For more great recipes Check out some of the recipes my readers have really enjoyed below!
- ¼ c. Whole Milk
- ½ c. Chocolate Chips
- 1 8 oz. Block of Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- ½ c. Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 c. Confectioners Sugar
- 1 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
- 1 9 in. Graham Cracker Crust
- Chopped Peanuts for topping, optional
- Pour the whole milk into a saucepan over medium/high heat.
- Heat the milk until it just begins to bubble around the edges.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the chocolate chips.
- Stir until the chocolate has completely melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Place the ganache to the side to cool.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners sugar.
- With a mixer, mix everything together until smooth.
- Add the tub of cool whip.
- Continue to mix until the cool whip is mixing into the dough-like filling and everything is light a fluffy.
- Scoop the filling into the crust.
- Gently spread out over the entire crust.
- Pour the ganache over the pie.
- Add chopped peanuts.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Serve and Enjoy!