Pizza Cupcakes are so easy to make and are great for an after-school snack, appetizer or light meal along with a side salad.
Hey guys, it’s Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box! I’m here today with the easiest recipe that everyone will love. My family ate these Pizza Cupcakes up like crazy. Next time I will make more! I found the recipe on Plain Chicken via Pinterest. With Pillsbury Seamless Dough Sheets, these are a breeze to make.
- 1 can refrigerated Pillsbury Seamless Dough Sheets
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pizza toppings - pepperoni ham, sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms, pineapple, peppers etc.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray or grease a muffin pan.
- Unroll dough sheet and cut into 8 equal squares. Press into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle some cheese into each dough cup. Add 1 Tbsp. pizza sauce followed by remaining cheese and the toppings of your choice. Sprinkle garlic powder over toppings.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan, carefully, with a fork.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Be sure to follow Mandy’s Recipe Box on Social Media:
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
You may like these recipes:
Leave a Reply