Hey there! It’s Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box back with an awesome cookie recipe. If you love the flavor of strawberry milk or strawberry cake, you’ll love these Strawberry Chip Cookies!
When I was in high school, I loved Strawberry Nesquick. I would put some in a little Tupperware container and bring it to school to add to my milk at lunchtime. Now days, they serve flavored milk at school lunch. At least in my area they do. These cookies taste just like that milk I loved and still love.
These Strawberry Chip Cookies are chewy and delicious. Don’t be worried about the oiliness of the dough when you mix these up. They bake out perfectly. I do recommend forming the dough higher rather than wide when spooning onto your baking sheets to help keep them from spreading. Grab a glass of milk and get eating some cookies!
1 box Strawberry Cake mix
1 tsp. baking powder
2/3 cups vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the dry cake mix and baking powder.
- Add the eggs, oil and vanilla; mix.
- Add the white chocolate chips and mix again.
- Drop onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper or silicone mats (for easy clean up).
- Bake 10-11 minutes. Make sure not to brown.
I hope you will stop by Mandy’s Recipe Box for more delicious recipes like these:
Connect with me…