Easy Thai Peanut Sesame Noodles
Spicy Thai peanut sesame noodles are an easy side or a main dish with the addition of a protein. They go together in minutes with ingredients you probably have on hand -- and if you love Thai food, you'll love this recipe.
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red chile sesame oil or regular sesame oil if you like it less spicy
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha or as desired to adjust spiciness
- 8 ounces linguine spaghetti, or fettuccine - cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts optional
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions optional
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or Thai basil optional
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds optional
Whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, stock, garlic, ginger, and Sriracha if using, in a small saucepan over medium heat until smooth.
Add the cooked noodles, toss so that they are completely covered with sauce, and serve them immediately with desired toppings.
Serving: 1gCalories: 387kcalCarbohydrates: 39.8gProtein: 15.9gFat: 19.8gSaturated Fat: 3.2gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 629mgFiber: 3.1gSugar: 2.3g