When Christmas comes to town, so do the grand kids! Some of my fondest Christmas memories include whipping up some peppermint divinity with my grandma or rolling out my mom’s creamy homemade chocolates to give away as Christmas goodies. Bring in the holiday spirit with the little ones by trying some of these tasty treats!
25 Cute Holiday Treats
- These cute Marshmallow Snowman Treats from Flexible Dreams make for an easy and tasty activity with the grand kids where everyone can participate.
2. The holiday season simply calls for gingerbread men. These Old Fashion Gingerbread Men from This Grandma Is Fun are a great way to help kids get creative as they make their own gingerbread men.
3. Holiday or not, popcorn is always delicious, but when it comes to Christmas time you are going to want to try this Red Velvet Popcorn from Inspired by Charm.
4. The kids will be quick to eat this cute Fruit Christmas Tree from Ginger and Garlic.
5. Oreo cookies are always a hit with the grand kids. Don’t miss out on these adorable Sweet and Salty Reindeer Oreo Pops from Oh! Nuts!
6. Keep those Oreos on hand because you are going to want to try these tasty Melted Snowmen Oreo Balls made by The Girl Who Ate Everything.
7. Want to keep to the snowman theme? The kids are going to love these easy Frosty Snowman Pretzels from Hungry Happenings.
8. Don’t forget the Christmas tree! Have the kids build their own Rice Krispie Treat Christmas Tree inspired by Cookies and Cups.
9. Want something more savory? Be sure to try these quick and easy Betty Crocker Pita Christmas Tree Appetizers.
10. “Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse…” Don’t leave out these festive Chocolate-Covered Cherry Mice this Christmas. Such a fun idea from Not Quite Susie Homemaker.
11. These Reindeer Sandwiches found on A Spotted Pony are sure to be a hit for the kids during the holidays.
12. Simply Shellie offers this yummy Snowman Dessert Dip that kids will love to munch on this holiday season!
13. Surprise the grand kids with these Cheesecake Stuffed Christmas Tree Cupcakes found on Tablespoon!
14. Going for a cupcake spree? Be sure to try out these adorable Reindeer Cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake.
15. Betty Crocker’s Savory Snowman Cheese Ball is a great addition to make so you have some tasty snacks on hand at the house!
16. Make it a snow day with Gimme Some Oven’s Easy 5 Minute Easy Snow Ice Cream! The kids will love this deliciously unique recipe!
17. After a snow day, warm up with some Melted Snowman Hot Chocolate from Meet the Dubiens.
18. The grand kids will love these bite size Santa Hat Brownies from Daisy’s World.
19. Speaking of Santa hats, put these Santa Hat Pretzels on the list to try from Free-N-Fun Christmas. They make a quick and easy snack for the kids to munch on!
20. After having a snowball fight with the kids, be sure to end on a sweet note with these buttery Snowball Cookies from Setting for Four.
21. These Festive Apple Pie Fries from Oh, Bite It! are a tasty and dipable treat that everyone will love!
22. The holiday season isn’t complete without Santa. Be sure to try these Sweet Strawberry Santas found on TISL Style. They are easy to make and quick to clean up!
23. Put together these cute Banana Santa Fruit Pops with the kids from Clean and Scentsible’s Christmas Breakfast.
24. These cute Penguin Cookies from Delightful E Made will make a tasty addition to the treat bowl this holiday season!
25. Last but not least, these creative Oreo Ornaments from Miss CandiQuick are a yummy way to ring in the holiday season!
We are excited to feature this post on Simply Designing!