Hello Made From Pinterest fans. It’s Jen here from Bakerette and boy do I have a fantastic recipe to share with you today.
Peaches are in season and I’m totally obsessed with them. In the height of my fruit obsession, I made us a snack! I have eaten more peaches than I thought was possible and here’s what I did with the rest of them . . . I made us this award winning Fresh Peach Salsa Recipe!!!
Throw your peaches in a food processor with other yummy ingredients like tomatoes, onion, garlic, and chilies, to give it a kick! This peach salsa recipe is really, really good. I had some on crackers and tortilla chips! It’s so addicting that I could almost eat the four full cups of kickin’, yet fruity, salsa.
Check out these other Mexican recipes at Bakerette.com:
- Pulled Pork Enchiladas with Green Chili Sauce
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Cafe Rio Strawberry Lemonade with Stevia
- 4 peaches, peeled and pitted
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges and seeded
- ½ sweet onion, cut into wedges
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Combine the peaches, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and garlic in a food processor. Pulse until chopped.
- Add chilies, vinegar, lime juice and pepper and pulse again until well combined. Transfer to an airtight container and chill until ready to serve. Yields 4 cups.
Jeni Scott, Sole Proprietor, Bakerette.com
Connect With Me:
Bakerette.com | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | StumbleUpon
We always love what Jen brings to us every month and this month is no exception.
I’m on my way to the store to get some peaches! Yum! Thanks Jeni!
We’re sharing this post with: