Get ready for some serious dipping! Bacon Cheeseburger Dip is just what your Game Day needs. Bacon, beef and cheese make for a great appetizer for your slow cooker.
Hello, there! Mandy here from Mandy’s Recipe Box. Who loves watching sports on t.v? And who is just there for the food (Mandy raises her hand)? I’d rather curl up with a book or Netflix and Diet Coke while my husband and son have a game on t.v. And the Superbowl? Let’s just say it’s a foodie’s dream with all the tasty food. Like this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip that I found on Pinterest from Recipes That Crock.
This dip starts out in a skillet and moves to a slow cooker which makes it a perfect appetizer. You can visit with family instead of slaving away in the kitchen. So grab some chips and get comfy watching the game (or Netflix) with your family and friends who will go crazy over this Bacon Cheeseburger Dip.
Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 8 oz cream cheese cut into cubes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chile like Rotel
- 6 oz. bacon bits divided
- dipping items like chips or crackers
- Brown the meat until done.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, tomatoes (with juices) and bacon bits, reserving 2 Tbsp for later.
- Cook while stirring until cheeses are melted and all is combined.
- Pour into a slow cooker, cover and cook on low 2 hours, stirring once in a while.
- Just before serving, top with remaining bacon bits.
Be sure to follow Mandy’s Recipe Box on Social Media:
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
Check out these other recipes from Mandy’s Recipe Box…
Leave a Reply