Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Best Recipes & DIY Projects Link Party!
* We’re sharing our favorite links from last week’s party at the beginning of today’s party. Check them out and then keep scrolling down for the link party. Happy Weekend!
Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
We know that it isn’t officially autumn, yet, but we were so excited to see the first pumpkin recipes pop up during the link party! Pumpkin is one fall flavor we are always more than ready to welcome back! If you are as anxious to begin enjoying the delicious recipes reserved just for fall, then we’re sure you’ll be delighted to try one of these.
Homemade Pumpkin Bread from Penny Pincher Jenny
Pumpkin French Macarons from Sweet & Savory
Baked Pumpkin Pecan Donuts with Maple Glaze from About a Mom
Pumpkin Pie Puppy Chow from Growing Up Gabel
Now, let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party at the beginning of next week’s link party.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sherri from Made From Pinterest