Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
* We’re sharing our favorite links from last week’s party at the beginning of today’s party. Check them out and then keep scrolling down for the link party. Happy Weekend!
Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! Your hosts, Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jen from Bakerette, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, and Deb,Tracy, and Sherry at Made From Pinterest want to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
We saw a lot of delicious ways to celebrate Halloween in your links this week. Whether you are hosting a party for friends, want to treat your little trick-or-treaters, or just want something to snack on while you are watching a scary movie this week, here are some festive recipes for you to try.
Chocolate Pumpkin Trifle from Upstate Ramblings
Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Donuts from Life Made Sweeter
Pumpkin Guts Dip from Shaken Together
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Truffles from The Suburban Mom
Raven Sugar Cookies from Simply Suzanne’s
Thanks again for sharing your projects and recipes with us during our link party! We hope you were as inspired by these featured links as we were. Please come back for our next Best Recipes and DIY Projects party, starting at 5 P.M. MST on Friday night! And keep an eye on your social media over the weekend, too. We like to showcase links that catch our eye during the party via Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. You might see your links featured there!
Now, let’s get the party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party during the next week. (Click HERE to see features from last week’s party.)
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest