This really is so easy. I like the fun swirl of the white and dark chocolate, but if you don’t want the swirl, just divide the white chocolate in half and let the first layer set up before adding the second so it doesn’t mix with the dark chocolate. The dry cake mix gives this that yummy cake batter taste that I just love! Top it with crushed Oreo cookies and pretty sprinkles and you’ve got a tasty treat.
10 oz. dark chocolate
20 oz. white chocolate
6 Tbsp. white cake mix, dry
6 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Melt dark chocolate either in the microwave or a double boiler.
- Mix in 2 Tbsp of the cake mix until there are no lumps. You’ll need to reheat it a bit so it’s not so thick.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour chocolate on. You can smooth it with a spatula to the thickness you desire. Let cool until dull.
- Melt the white chocolate. Whisk in remaining cake mix slowly, stirring well until no lumps remain. Pour white chocolate on top. You can do the white chocolate in two different layers, the middle layer mixed with the chocolate a bit, and then the top white layer will stay white).
- Top with Oreos and sprinkles. Let sit until set.
- Cut or break into pieces.