Mandy is with us again for this month’s guest post. Don’t these look delicious!?! I want some right now. Might need to make a quick trip to the grocery store! – Sherri (the baby of the family)
Hello! I am back with one of my favorite bread stick recipes. These are so simple yet so delicious. We eat them up fast in our house. Make them along side some pasta like my favorite Red & White Pasta or with pizza. Have you ever tried Grilled Pizza? You must!
Adapted from Six Sisters Stuff
1 can of refrigerated pizza dough
Olive oil for brushing
1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
Italian seasoning or use this seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll the dough onto baking sheet. Use your fingers to spread it out.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with cheese and garlic.
- Sprinkle seasoning on to your liking.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
If you like these, you should try my Copycat Little Caesar’s Breadsticks and Parmesan & Garlic Biscuits.
See you next time!