When I first saw this pin on Pinterest, I thought that it looked rather
disgusting not very good. But for some reason, I was attracted to it and clicked through to the original pin (AllRecipes.com) and started reading the reviews. And they were overwhelmingly positive about this salad. In fact it received five stars from every review. Really? Now I am on a mission to find out for myself.
- 4 pounds seedless green grapes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Wash and dry grapes. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Add grapes and mix until evenly incorporated. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans, mix again and refrigerate until serving.