This post brought to you by KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese and Safeway. All opinions are 100% mine.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve started my day by thinking “I’m going to get dinner made early so I don’t have to worry about it later”. Then I get interrupted with getting the kids out the door to school and diving into my blogging to-do list for the day. Before I know it the kids are home from school.
Once homework is done, we are out the door for soccer and LaCrosse practice and when I pick up the kids from practice the first thing they ask me is “What’s for dinner”? That is when I then remember my lofty plans of dinner being made earlier that morning. The scramble to get dinner on the table begins.
What I need on a night like this is a quick, healthy recipe for dinner that everyone will love and if your family is like ours ,this rarely happens! KRAFT’s Grilled Flatbread with Chorizo and Peppers is the perfect fit. This recipe calls for KRAFT’s new Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a hint of Philadelphia. They had me at Philadelphia. After I found the recipe, I was out the door and on my way to Safeway Just For You to find the new cheese. I went to the dairy section in my local <a href=”http://www.safeway.com/ShopStores/Offers-Landing-IMG.page” target=”_blank”>Safeway</a>, and there it was right in front of me in the middle section, right at eye level. It was so easy to find that I could have sent my teenage daughter to buy it for me without her standing in the dairy section and then calling me to say “Mom, I can’t find the cheese!” Thank you KRAFT.
On a night like this what is the first thing the kids ask when I walk in the door with my arms full of groceries, “How long will it take it take to make dinner?”
I need to get dinner on the table FAST! Thank heavens for KRAFT’s pre-shredded cheese and now it comes in a stand up resealable package. The bag doesn’t fall over and spill cheese all over my counter. I can easily scoop out just the amount I need or sprinkle the cheese right out of the bag. After crazy nights like these the last thing I want to have after dinner is a messy kitchen. Thank you KRAFT, again!
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Imagine the surprised look on my kids faces when I place this amazing meal on the table 25 minutes after they asked me how long before dinner is ready!</p>
The kids are happy and I am now a culinary goddess……KRAFT, thank you again!
KRAFT’s Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a hint of Philadelphia and their Grilled Flat Bread with Chorizo and Peppers…..Totally Rock!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb refrigerated pizza dough, at room temperature
- ¾ cup fresh salsa
- 4 oz dry-cured Spanish chorizo, chopped
- ½ cup mixed red and yellow pepper strips
- 1 pkg (8 oz) KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- BRUSH 1 Tbsp. oil onto large sheet of parchment paper. Divide Dough in half: place 1 piece on prepared parchment.
- Roll out to 14X8-inch rectangle or 12-inch round. Repeat with remaining oil, dough and second sheet of parchment.
- Transfer dough, parchment sides up, to grill; remove parchment.
- GRILL 2 to 4 minutes, or until bottoms of crusts are lightly charred. Place grilled sides up, on work surface.
- TOP with salsa, chorizo, peppers and cheese. Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
We’re sharing this post with: