One of the things that I love to get when we eat out at Texas Roadhouse is their sweet potatoes. It always feel like such a treat. Now you can make them just as good at home with this Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes recipe. You won’t believe how easy it is.
When I order this at Texas Roadhouse, I always add on the cinnamon brown sugar. It is so good! If you like that too, quickly mix 1/2 cup brown sugar with 2 Tablespoons cinnamon and sprinkle it on these potatoes. Sooo good!
So let’s get cookin’!
4 medium-sized sweet potatoes
1 cup of water
Brown Sugar cinnamon – 1/2 cup brown sugar mixed with 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
Rinse and scrub the sweet potatoes
Add the water to the Instant Pot
Place the lid on, and seal the pot
Use manual mode to set on high-pressure cook for 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of your sweet potato.
Allow the pressure cooker to naturally release pressure for 10 minutes
Then manually release any remaining pressure
Carefully remove the lid, and remove sweet potatoes
Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- 4 individual sweet potatoes
- 1 cup water
- Brown Sugar Cinnamon 1/2 cup brown sugar mixed with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- Whipped Butter
- Chopped Pecans
- Rinse and scrub the sweet potatoes
- Add the water to the Instant Pot
- Place a steaming trivet inside, and lay the potatoes on top
- Place the lid on, and seal the pot
- Use manual mode to set on high-pressure cook for 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of your sweet potato.
- Allow the pressure cooker to naturally release pressure for 10 minutes then manually release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid, and remove sweet potatoes
- Serve with butter or other toppings of your choice
Wait! Before you go, take a look at these other AMAZING sweet potato recipes!