Hi Guys! It’s Kelley back from Chef Savvy! Today I am going to be sharing with you a super easy dinner. A One Pan Meatball Skillet! This is a super easy weeknight dinner that can be made in under 30 minutes!
This dish is super easy and takes less than 30 minutes to throw together! Best of all it’s made in one pan!
I love meatballs! They are one of my favorite comfort foods. It doesn’t hurt that these are super easy to make and can be made in one pan either.
I lightened up the meatballs a bit with ground turkey. You can always substitute a blend of beef and pork instead of ground turkey. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces ground turkey
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- chopped basil, for garnish
- Combine turkey, egg, onion, garlic, parsley and breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
- Season with a bit of salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly with your hands. Scoop out into large golf size meatballs.
- Heat a large skillet with oil. Add meatballs in batches and cook until browned. 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add in tomato sauce and simmer until the meatballs are cooked through, 5-10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil until the cheese is melted.
- Top with basil and serve immediately with pasta!
Connect with Kelley on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.