What are some of your families favorite summer activities? We love all kinds of water sports, dirt bike riding, bicycle riding and hiking. The list goes on and on.
During the summer our all time favorite is…….sleeping in! Our school mornings start at 5:30am, so sleeping in until 7:30am or even 8am is a real treat!
I’ve had no problem shifting from our structured school routine to our “let’s have some summer fun” routine.
Another favorite summer activity is eating yummy homemade treats like these Root Beer Float Cookies. This was my first experience using pudding mix in a cookie recipe.
Nikkie from Chef in Training is a big fan of pudding cookies so I decided to give her recipe a try. Now I know why she likes them so much, they are amazing! Crunchy on the outside, moist and chewy on the inside, full of Root Beer flavor. The white chocolate chips give these cookies that rich vanilla ice cream taste…..cookie heaven! It’s summer, make a batch of these cookies, put your feet up and enjoy a few because…..
This pin Rocks!
Root Beer Float Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix dry do not prepare
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Root Beer concentrate
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1-2 cups white chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugars together.
- Add instant vanilla pudding to butter and sugar mixture and mix well.
- Add eggs and the root beer concentrate and beat until well incorporated.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix thouroughly.
- Add the white chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll cookie dough into 1" balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
Here are a few more of our favorite cookie recipes for you to try! Click on the picture and you will be taken to the awesome recipe!
We’re sharing this post with: