We are having a baby shower today here at Made From Pinterest! Okay, well maybe not a REAL baby shower but a virtual baby shower. We’ve got some GREAT ideas that you can use for throwing a shower and the shower that we are throwing today is for a sweet little boy!
We are celebrating the addition to the Clark’s Condensed Family! Katie Clark, from Clark’s Condensed and The Blog Help is going to be welcoming their second son at the end of September. Congratulations Katie!!
- 9 cups of Rice Chex
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blue chocolate melts
- Blue Sprinkles
- Into large bowl, measure cereal; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High for 1 minute then stir.
- Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Pour half of the mixture into a 1 gallon ziploc bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Repeat for the second half of the mixture.
- When cooled, melt your blue chocolate melts and drizzle over muddy buddies. Add Sprinkles.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator
Baby Shower Unscramble Games from Sight and Sound Reading
Easy Dinosaur Cookies from Cake Whiz
Gender Reveal Cookies from Taste of Lizzy T
Baby Shower Popcorn with from Marilyn’s Treats
Sugar Cookie Fruit Cups from Bitz and Giggles
Ultimate Oreo Layer Cake from The Crafting Foodie