If you’re planning on throwing the creepiest, ghastliest, most haunted, Monster Mashiest Halloween party ever, you’ll love this compilation! Here are 101 ideas to rock your Halloween party!
Time to create a little hocus-pocus with these enchanting witch ideas!
5. Witch Shoes– The real reason I wish I was a witch is not because of the magic (although that is pretty great!) and not even the flying around on a broom deal- it’s because of the shoes! Learn how to make these whimsical witch shoes from Abbigli!
These spooky ghost ideas will scare your guests to death!
11. Cheesecloth Ghosts– You will love how easy and haunting this decoration is!
Throw a zombie jamboree with these great ideas!
Maybe if zombies were wrapped up like their Egyptian counterparts, they wouldn’t lose their body parts all over the place.
38. Mummy Pizza Bites– Pizza is even older than we originally thought. Ancient hieroglyphs recently discovered in a tomb in Egypt indicate that pizza was considered the food of the gods, and a personal favorite of Ramesses II. Printable Crush was able to procure the ancient recipe that coincidentally looks like a mummy.
39. Mummy Cookies– Need a treat that’s quick, easy, and delicious? I mean, really, who’s not looking for a treat like that, am I right? Head over to Chelsea’s Messy Apron for a recipe that fits the bill!
From what I’ve heard, monsters love a good party, especially one filled with lots of food.
42. Easy Monster Costume– One thing I love about monster costumes is how you can add as many eyes as you want. Two eyes? Great! 33 eyes? Sure! No eyes? Why not?! Make your own monster costume at Fiskars
I’ll take a shot of blood, Type O- negative…..
58. Vampire Coffin Treat Bag– That’s right. Coffins now fulfill a number of purposes besides containing the dead (and undead of course!). They can be used as beds, storage, dinner tables, and yes, treat bags! We love Nice People Stamp‘s coffin treat bags!
Look at that doggy! Come here, boy, come here! Nice doggy, nice doggy. Who’s a good boy? Who’s a goo- ACK! AHH! HEEEELP!!!!
I can handle ghosts. I can handle zombies. I can handle witches, and monsters. But, throw a spider at me and I will immediately flee in terror, or die trying.
What is it about skeletons that is so creepy? We all have them, and yet, they are so spooky.
What would Halloween be without pumpkins?