The second phase of the holiday season has started! It’s time to start the countdown to friends, family, and warm, cozy, comfort food. Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Here’s 101 tastiest Thanksgiving side dishes for you to try this year!
Nothing makes you feel better than a warm slice of bread with melted butter. Mm-MMM!
4. The Best Pumpkin Muffins Ever– We do not use the word “best,” lightly. Try it out for yourself and you’ll see what we mean!
My favorite part of Thanksgiving- potatoes!
21. Lipton Onion Potatoes– It’s almost ridiculous how easy and delicious these potatoes are!
These savory dishes will have all your guests’ mouths watering!
33. 5 Ingredient Corn Casserole– You’ll love this easy and delicious corn casserole! So simple, but the results are amazing!
45. Roasted Carrots with Candied Pecans and Goat Cheese– This dish from Inspired by Charm is light and tasty!
Check out these beautiful greens!
One thing I look forward to every Thanksgiving is the cranberries! They add such a unique flavor that comes only once a year.
63. Cranberry Cream Cheese Crescent Bites– Can you ever go wrong with Pillsbury crescents? The answer is, no, you can’t. They are perfect for any and all occasions, as you can see with this recipe from Pillsbury.
Believe it or not, most “yams,” we eat in the USA are actually sweet potatoes.
Everyone has their own special stuffing recipe they like to use. These bloggers shared their favorites and they all look amazing!
89. Homestyle Sausage Stuffing– This stuffing from Cinnamon, Spice & Everything Nice is described as being “worth fighting over.” I don’t think we need to do any more convincing that this recipe is good!