These ultra soft and flavorful pumpkin muffins are the perfect way to start your day. With just the right balance of flavors, these muffins are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Hey guys! It’s Margaret Anne here, from the food blog Natural Chow, back with another delicious healthy recipe to kick off the holiday season. Today I’m sharing with you one of my favorite recipes of all time—pumpkin muffins!
There are two types of people out there…those who LOVE pumpkin and those who hate it. I’ve always been pumpkin’s #1 fan, but one of my brothers can’t stand the taste of it. All it took was one bite of these muffins to convert him!
I can’t stress enough how amazing these muffins are. They are literally(!) the best muffins I’ve ever eaten in my life—and I’ve eaten a lot of muffins! They’re unbelievably soft with the perfect balance of spice, sweetness, and pumpkin flavor.
All it took was making these muffins once to fall in love with them forever. Did I mention they’re amazing?
Not only are they sinfully delicious, but these pumpkin muffins pinned from Lovely Little Kitchen are also SUPER easy to make and clean-up is a breeze!
These really are the BEST pumpkin muffins ever! I hope you guys love them as much as my family did. I made a double batch and my family of 10 demolished them in less than 30 minutes.
I’m stocking up on pumpkin puree this fall just so I can have these beautiful, soft, tender muffins every week!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1¾ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or grease with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and fold to combine. The batter will be thick.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing the muffins from the pan. Serve.
If you liked these pumpkin muffins, you might also like these healthy whole wheat pumpkin pancakes!