Fall time is here and what better way to celebrate than with apples? Here are 101 apple recipes to try right now!
Light, sweet, and refreshing, apples make for some of the best snacks!
8. Cream Cheese Apple Dip– Is it just me, or is cream cheese a magic ingredient? It goes with everything and only makes a recipe even more amazing! Check out this cream cheese recipe from Grateful Prayer, Thankful Heart!
There are so many different breads to make with apples, it was hard to choose! We selected what we believe to be the BEST apple bread recipes just for you!
21. Apple Butter– One of my favorite things to pair with bread is apple butter and we have just the recipe!
From salads to casseroles, apples make for a versatile side dish.
23. Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Spread– This recipe is so easy-peasy and delicious, you’ll probably eat it every day. You have been warned…
I am not a morning person. Getting out of bed is my least favorite part of the day- until I saw these recipes. With breakfast like these to look forward to, getting out of bed will be a cinch!
37. Apple Pie French Toast Casserole– There are no rules written anywhere that says you can’t have apple pie for breakfast. But, if you’re worried, this recipe from Simply Stacie is technically French toast. The perfect cover!
Apples add the perfect amount of sweet and sour to any main dish!
56. Easy One Pan Maple Glazed Pork with Apples and Onions– This one-pan recipe from The Busy Baker is so good and so easy, you’ll probably make this for dinner every night. You’ll never have to wonder what to make for dinner again!
Yes, we had to make a whole section dedicated to pie only. That’s the best part about apples!
63. Apple Pie Fries– These apple pie fries from CincyShopper are perfect for those of us who like to take their apple pie on the go (As in me. Seriously, I’m bagging these up and stuffing them in my purse…)!
69. Mini Apple Pie Cookies– They’re called cookies, but they are literally miniature pies. Mmmm!
Making this list up, my mouth started watering. These desserts are seriously amazing!
79. Peach Apple Crisp– You’ll love this simple but delicious recipe. It’s perfect for the end of summer and the beginning of fall!
Nothing says fall like apple cider (and punch…)!