If our blog post with 27 Copycat Disney Recipes left you still wanting more Disney magic in your life, fret not! Here are 17 crafts for the Disney fanatic that are sure to bring magic into your home!
- Disney Silhouette Gallery – How cool and cute is this craft? Not only is it a cute and easy way to brighten up a wall in your home, it’s soooo simple to make!
- Stacked Teacup Lamp – Looks fancy and fragile, but really, it’s a snap to make this adorable, unique lamp! No need to worry about finding a full set of matching china, this lamp shines with different patterns and sizes!
- Mickey Mouse Fall Wreath – There’s no reason that Disney fun should be limited to a certain time of year, or even just to the inside of your house. This beautiful wreath could easily be adapted for winter, spring and summer!
- Disney Parks Guide Map Coasters – Be reminded of the magic every time you take a sip! These fun, adorable coasters are a great way to re-purpose and preserve your parks map!
- Disney Princess Quiet Book – A sweet, creative way to keep your little one entertained without causing a racket! This quiet book requires some dedicated time, but it’s totally worth it!
- Mickey Embellished Tote Bag – A craft for grownups! Look cute and classy with this sassy tote that only just hints at your Disney obsession!
- Disney Fabric Headbands – Another cute, simple and subtle way to showcase your Disney obsession. Anything is possible if you’ve got some extra fabric!
- Mickey & Minnie Pillows – Seriously, how charming are these pillows?? I just want to snuggle up with one of these while I watch my favorite Disney movie.
- Alice in Wonderland Card Soldiers – These are so fun! Whether you’re throwing an Alice in Wonderland themed party or just looking for something to do on a rainy day, these are sure to be a hit!
- Inside Out Emotions Discovery Bottles – Inside Out has been an amazing film because it’s helped a lot of kids learn to identify and communicate how they are feeling. These discovery bottles would be great for toddlers or young children! Or really anyone, they’re so fun!
- Tissue Tube Seven Dwarfs – These are so delightful! And super easy too! Your kids will love playing with these!
- Disney Pixar’s Up Thumbprint Crafts – Up is definitely one of my favorite movies of all time. This is such a fun, creative craft that your kids can play a major part of!
- Magical Disneyland Fireworks – Bet you didn’t know what this was going to entail! This is an enjoyable way to enjoy the magic of Disney after dark in the comfort of your own home!
- Up Adventure Book – Keep all of your adventures in one place, Disney related or not, with this adorable scrapbook! Seriously, who didn’t shed tears when Carl learned that he was Ellie’s greatest adventure??
- Clothespin Princess Dolls – An inexpensive way to spark your child’s imagination! These dolls are not only lovely, they’re effortless to make!
- DIY Mickey Mouse Ears – No Disney fan is complete without their own personalized ears! This blogger decorated her ears four different ways–how would you decorate yours?
- Disney Fund Craft – If all of this Disney crafting has given you a hankering to go to the park itself, never fear–get closer to that goal everyday with this super cute jar to save your spare change in!
Leave a Reply