If sala-ma-goox, humpf-humpf-a-dumpfer, and fiffer-feffer-feff hold any meaning to you, you are probably a Dr. Seuss fan. And if you’re a Dr. Seuss fan, then you are probably getting ready to celebrate his birthday on March 2nd. Lucky for you, we put together 21 wubbulous party ideas for Dr. Seuss Day to get your party started!
1. Red Fish, Blue Fish Handprint Puppets– Read Dr. Seuss stories with these fun puppets from The Resourceful Mama!
2. Truffula Tree Cake Pops– Canadian Family‘s cake pops are so whimsical, just like Dr. Seuss’s stories!
3. Thing One and Thing Two Blow Painting– I Heart Crafty Things
4. Cat in the Hat Mini Top Hat– This hat craft from Party Delights is a perfect costume piece for a Dr. Seuss party.
5. Hop on Pop Balloon Game– Play this balloon game from Toddler Approved for a perfect Dr. Seuss party!
6. Printable Bookmarks– What could be better for a party about books than bookmarks, like these from Simple Every Day Mom?
7. Lorax Coffee Filter Art– A simple, beautiful craft from Little Bins for Little Hands.
8. Green Eggs and Ham Slime– I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am! Unless it’s this slime from Laly Mom.
9. Horton Hears a Who Balloon Card– If you’re a fan of Horton Hears a Who, you’ll love Glued to My Crafts‘s elephant cards!
10. Dr. Seuss Cookies– Deliciously Declassified‘s fun, colorful cookies are sure to be a hit!
11. Cat in the Hat Photo Craft– A keepsake and craft rolled into one! That’s my kind of craft! Find it at I Heart Arts and Crafts.
12. Oh, the Places You’ll Go Cupcakes– Celebrate Dr. Seuss Day with these cute cupcakes from Craft Play Learn and you’ll find a fun surprise inside!
13. Dr. Seuss Sensory Play with Kinetic Sand– This activity from The Educator’s Spin On It is perfect for little hands!
14. Finger Puppets– Try storytelling with Fun Family Crafts‘s finger puppets!
15. Tweedle Beetle Bottle– Bring the Tweedle Beetle Puddle Paddle Battle Muddle to life with 30 Minute Crafts‘s bottle craft!
16. Easy Star-bellied Sneetch Shirt– You don’t need Sylvester McMonkey McBean’s machine to get a star on your belly with Organized 31‘s easy diy.
17. Free Printable Dr. Seuss Headbands– Who doesn’t love free printables? Find these cute headbands at Simple Every Day Mom.
18. One Fish, Two Fish Jello Cups– Am I the only one who didn’t know Swedish fish came in different colors? My life has been changed. Check out Cupcake Diaries for this quick, and easy treat!
19. Fox in Socks Dress-Up Costume– Dress to impress with this fun costume from Happy Together!
20. Cat in the Hat Kabobs– No Dr. Seuss party would be complete without a Cat in the Hat snack, and we found the perfect one at Modern Mom Life!
21. Truffula Tree Pencil Craft– Take a little Dr. Seuss with you to school or work with this pencil craft from Chica Circle!
Hope you enjoyed our list! Tell us how it goes with these wubbulous party ideas!
Leave a Reply