Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
* We’re sharing our favorite links from last week’s party at the beginning of today’s party. Check them out and then keep scrolling down for the link party. Happy Halloween!
It’s Halloween…..are you ready? If you’ve got little-trick-or-treaters to feed before you send them off to gather candy or just want to nosh on some tasty food in between answering the door to pass out candy, then you are in luck! We found some great ideas for dinner on All Hallows Eve at last weekend’s link party. Try serving up one of these pumpkin or Halloween themed dishes, or pin them to use next year.
Chicken Pot Pie Halloween Style from I Dig Pinterest
Pumpkin Quesadilla from Simply Suzanne’s
Creamy Parmesan Pumpkin Soup from More Than a Mom of Three
Hocus Potion Halloween Float from Shaken Together
Halloween Bundt Cake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party at the beginning of next weekend’s party.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest