Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Best Recipes & DIY Projects Link Party!
* We’re sharing our favorite links from last week’s party at the beginning of today’s party. Check them out and then keep scrolling down for the link party. Happy Weekend!
Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
With Mother’s Day coming up, we were looking for some yummy recipes to spoil the moms in our lives. These will definitely achieve that goal! Try one of these delicious ideas for serving Mom breakfast in bed.
Baked Chocolate Donuts with Peanut Butter Glaze from The Golding Girl
Paleo Blueberry Muffins from Almost Supermom
Bourbon Maple Bacon from This Cookin’ Dad
Cottage Cheese Pancakes from Munchkin Time
Cranberry Pecan Teacake Bars from Mama Plus One
Tropical Yogurt Dip from Atta Girl Says
Now, let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party at the beginning of next week’s link party.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sherri from Made From Pinterest
Jenni S. says
Thank you so much for featuring my cranberry pecan tea cake bars! They truly will be a great choice for mothers’ day! I hope your mothers’ day is a fantastic day, filled with plenty of delicious treats! Thanks for the great party inspiration!
Our pleasure Jenni! Thanks so much for partying with us! Hope you have a great Mother’s Day as well!
OMG!!! Thank you so much for featuring Cottage Cheese Pancakes Recipe! This just made my day! Also thank you for hosting another wonderful party! I spy some delicious looking recipes to pin!
Our pleasure! Thanks so much for linking up!
Robyn @ Simply Fresh Dinners says
Thanks for the party, Ladies. I’m late but here, lol. Wishing each of you a wonderful Mother’s Day!