Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Best Recipes & DIY Projects Link Party!
* We’re sharing our favorite links from last week’s party at the beginning of today’s party. Check them out and then keep scrolling down for the link party. Happy Weekend!
Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
We know that many of you sent your kids off to school over the last couple of weeks, and others are anticipating that experience in the days ahead. Getting back into a school day routine usually means stepping up your game when it comes to breakfast. That’s why we couldn’t help but spot some creative breakfast ideas during the link party.
Banana Nut Bread Breakfast Bowl from This Mama Loves
Cannoli Pancakes from Kleinworth & Co.
Baked Cinnamon Breakfast Bites from Oh My! Sugar High
Cinnamon Nut Flatbread from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
PB&J Oat Bars from Mom’s Messy Miracles
Now, let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party at the beginning of next week’s link party.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sherri from Made From Pinterest