Dirty Rice will be the best rice you have ever eaten. It’s not dry at all and has a great flavor. Prepare to add it to your weekly menu!
Hey there! It’s Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box and I have the best rice recipe you will ever taste. That’s a big claim, but it’s true. I saw the recipe floating around Pinterest and gave it a try. It’s amazing. It is called Stick of Butter Rice but I call it Dirty Rice since that’s what most people will know it by. It comes from Thirty Handmade Days. It’s so simple yet so delicious. Even my daughter who doesn’t love rice, liked this. Just four ingredients and 60 minutes to having it on the table.
- 1 c. uncooked white rice NOT instant
- 1 10 oz can of condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 10 oz can of beef broth
- 1/2 c. of butter sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a 9x9 square pan, mix together the rice, soup and beef broth.
- Place slices of butter over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 30 minutes.
Be sure to follow Mandy’s Recipe Box on Social Media:
You may like these recipes as well: