Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
*Just wanted to let you know that we’re trying something new and sharing our favorite links from last week’s party at the beginning of today’s party. Check them out and then keep scrolling down for the link party. Happy Weekend!
Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! Your hosts, Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jen from Bakerette, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, and Deb,Tracy, and Sherry at Made From Pinterest want to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
We noticed a pretty frightening (as in frighteningly fun) trend this weekend: decor at this time of year is getting scarier and scarier! It looks like many of our blogging friends are trying to outdo one another when it comes to having the scariest door…or mantel…or tabletop…in the neighborhood. We’re sure you’ll feel some thrills and chills when you check out this frightful decor from last weekend’s link party!
Scrap Wood Ghosts from The Pin Junkie
Scary Skull Wreath from The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide
Halloween Vignette from My Name is Snickerdoodle
Spider Wreath from A Mom’s Take
Now, let’s get the party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party next week.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest