Today we are bringing back a favorite dessert for an encore performance!
At one time, these Crunchers were the highest pinned pin on Pinterest from Twirl and Taste. The day after I made them, I took them to the office where I worked (which I do alot!) and these received more requests for the recipe than anything that I had brought thus far!
The butter crackers make for a nice “crunch” (hence the name….doh!) and the caramel and chocolate make it decadent!
This comes with a money back guarantee that your family will love them!
Okay, maybe we can’t give you money back, but we can guarantee that these Crunchers are wonderful!
- 80 club crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup butterscotch morsels
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, milk and sugar. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. (Begin timing 5 minutes from when you see the first bubbles.) Remove from heat and spread half of butter mixture evenly over crackers. Place another single layer of crackers evenly over butter mixture, cutting to fit if necessary. Spread remaining butter mixture evenly over crackers. Top evenly with remaining crackers.
- In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, chocolate morsels, and butterscotch morsels. Melt over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Spread evenly over top of crackers. Cover, and chill for at least 1 hour. Lift foil overhang and remove bars from pan. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
This Pin Rocks!
Today’s Link Parties!