Quick and easy Greek Ravioli Salad – With just a few ingredients you can turn your pre-packaged Ravioli into a delicious salad. A great way to lighten it up your for the summer.
Hello again Made For Pinterest reader, it’s Celeste from The Whole Serving, I hope everyone’s Spring is off to a great start. April brought us lots of rain and hail here in Texas, so I hope that means we’ll have lots of pretty May flowers.
Salads have been big on my go-to meals lately, but my daughter Taylor loves cheese ravioli, and she loves to smother it in rich creamy alfredo sauce. With that being said, I had to come up with a healthier way for her to enjoy cheese ravioli. We had enjoyed a Greek salad a few weeks earlier so I had the idea to add all the traditional Greek flavors and make it a Greek Ravioli Salad. It was an immediate hit.
This salad is so easy even my non-cooking daughter can put it together.
It’s so quick and easy, while the pre-packaged cheese ravioli is boiling, prepare the veggie and salad dressing.
This is such a great way to lighten up pasta for the summer. If you’re not into Greek salad, simply switch some of the ingredients to make it Italian or Mexican.
For Italian you can omit the cucumber, switch the feta for parmesan, and toss with basil and Italian dressing.
For Mexican, toss in some jalapeño, cilantro, mexican cheese and avocado.
- 1 20 oz. package of boil and eat cheese ravioli
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomaotes
- 1 cup quartered and sliced cucumbers
- ½ cup sliced red onions
- ½ cup sliced kalamata olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- GREEK DRESSING
- 2 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tabespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cups extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Prepare ravioli according to package directions.
- While ravioli is boiling, prepare the veggies and place in a large bowl.
- Place all of the dressing ingredients in a glass jar, secure top and shake until well combined.
- When ravioli is done, drain allow to cool slightly before tosing with the veggies and toss with ⅓ cup plus 2 to 3 tablespoons of the dressing.
- Add feta, parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss and serve.
If you like this, you may enjoy some of my other creations over at The Whole Serving. Here are a few of my latest creations, stop by and check them out.