Is your house THE Super Bowl house? We have had many a Super Bowl party at our house in our day. My husband would gather some fun “manly” items from Home Depot, Lowe’s and the Dollar Store for prizes. He then would make up a Super Bowl Pool, have everyone write their names in the boxes and at different points in the game, based on on the score, he would give out these prizes to his buddies. It was so much fun!
What was my part in these Super Bowl parties you ask?
To provide the food of course!
I made this during the holidays to eat during all of the holiday bowl games and it disappeared in minutes! But with Tater Tots, hamburger, sour cream and cheese, that didn’t surprise me in the least. This is one yummy dip!
Super Bowl is coming up on February 2nd. Make your man proud and have this dip ready for the big party! It’s great with crackers or chips. Just make sure you get some for yourself before serving to others!
Loaded Baked Tater Tot Dip
- 3 cups tater tots about 45 whole tater tots, thawed and cut in half
- 1 cup cooked ground hamburger
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese I used Colby and Monterey Jack
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose seasoning blend I used Lawry's Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Spray a 9-inch pie dish or 2 quart casserole baking dish with cooking spray.
- When tater tots are thawed, slice each one in half and put into a large mixing bowl. Then add the cooked hamburger meat, sour cream, 1 cup of the mixed cheese, seasoning blend, and the salt and pepper if desired. Mix to combine all ingredients.
- Pour this mix into your prepared cooking dish and add the remaining 1 cup mixed cheese on top. Okay, I admit that maybe I added a little extra cheese to the top!
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. I checked on mine at 25 minutes it was golden brown and bubbly so I removed it then and it was fine. Cooking time may depend on your specific oven.
- Eat with chips or crackers or even just by the spoonful!!
This Loaded Baked Tater Tot Dip deserves a touchdown because This Pin Rocks!
It’s a party with these sites today!