This easy to prepare mini key lime pie recipe makes sweet and tangy citrus pies in individual servings.
Hi everyone. Amber from rick•a•bam•boo again. I’m here today to share Mini Key Lime Pies!
I know what you are thinking. Citrus again?
Back to the pies. I tried this recipe from The Recipe Critic a while ago. If you have ever enjoyed a key lime pie at Cafe Rio (a local Utah restaurant) then you will love this recipe. It’s pretty much a copy cat recipe even though the original post does not say that. Plus the greek yogurt gives it kind of a cheesecake consistency, which is supper yummy.
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs, crushed (about 12 squares)
- 3 T Sugar
- ¾ stick butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup lime juice
- 1 T Lime zest
- ⅓ cup greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a food processor, grind graham crackers into crumbs.
- Place crumbs in a bowl and add butter and sugar. Mix well.
- Put foil cupcake liners into the cupcake pan.
- Divide crumbs evenly between foil cups. About 1 Tablespoon each. Press firmly into the bottom.
- In a separate bowl throughly combine eggs, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, zest, and greek yogurt.
- Fill the baking cups about ¼" from the top of the liner and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool completely. Garnish with whipped cream
- Keep refrigerated.
These key lime pies are super yummy. I dare you to eat just one.
And if you are addicted to lime too, check out my other lime recipes.
Also, be sure to follow me so you see all my latest and greatest posts.