This Sausage Ham Pepper Pizza might take a few minutes to make, but it is so worth it in the end!
Hi all, Nancy here again from The Bitter Side of Sweet. I really can’t believe it has already been a month since I posted these Fried Eggplants!
Where did my month go? Well I tell you, I spent most of the time behind a computer, but I did have a chance to do some traveling.
We went up to Toronto for spring break with the kids, and it was fabulous! I had never been to Canada before so that was pretty cool.
While we were there we had the chance to visit some of my husband’s family who were visiting from Italy! Our kids are bilingual so it was so good for them to be around their cousins hearing Italian all week!
We also enjoyed some pizza together. We ordered out, but don’t tell anyone!
Eating the ordered pizza inspired this pizza! I love adding sausage to my pizza and pairing it with peppers is the best combination! ENJOY!
Sausage Ham Pepper Pizza
- 1 9 ounce pizza dough
- 8 ounces pork sausage cooked
- 3 ounces ham
- 1 1/2 cups diced yellow red and orange peppers
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough into 12 inch circle.
- Spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Lay dough on pan.
- Spread on sauce. Sprinkle on garlic powder.
- Top with cheese.
- Layer with sausage, ham and peppers.
- Cook on bottom rack for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Want more pizza? Here you go!
Leave a Reply