Do you love tater tots? Yeah, I know. I know they are considered kind of a “cheap” food.
But I love them.
I love their crispy outsides and their soft potato center.
So what could be better than tater tots?
Tater tots with cheese.
Everything is better with bacon.
So I made this Tater Tot Casserole Recipe for dinner that I pinned from Hillbilly’s Southern Recipes and they really did the trick. It made me sooo happy to eat them! And no matter how your day went today, having some of these will make you happy too!
And if you eat the whole pan yourself, I promise not to judge.
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese or more if desired. I desired a little more!
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup real bacon bits
- ¼ cup green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the tater tots on a cookie sheet per the package instructions.
- Mix the sour cream, ranch dressing and milk until well blended.
- Drizzle the sour cream ranch mixture over cooked tater tots.
- Sprinkle the cheese, bacon bits and green onions all over the top of the tater tots.
- Place the cookie sheet back into the oven until the cheese melts and serve immediately.
This Pin Rocks!