This Easy Cauliflower Mash Recipe is so easy to make and whenever I serve it nobody guesses it is not potatoes! Low Carb, low calorie and so healthy. We make this once a week, at least!Have you noticed that cauliflower is the new “it” food? I see cauliflower recipes everywhere on Pinterest. And with good reason. It is healthy, easy and delicious. Even kids like it. It is comfort food good enough for a holiday meal or a weeknight dinner.
This recipe for Cauliflower Mash is so versatile. It is delicious with sour cream instead of heavy cream, love it with chives, and is great topped with cheese and bacon for a twice baked flavor. If you are a garlic lover, throw some in! I like mine with roasted garlic and a little fresh grated parmesan!
- 1 head cauliflower, rinsed and drained, cut into florets
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place cauliflower florets in a microwave safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Poke holes in plastic wrap with fork.
- Microwave for 6 minutes
- Add cream and butter and toss to coat.
- Place in high power blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
I love cauliflower. Can you tell?