Kaboom! Have we got a bang up fun recipe to make with your grandkids. Firecracker Marshmallows! Kids love dipping the marshmallows to make this fun patriotic snack. I guarantee it!
With only four ingredients, kids can make these up super fast and that’s the kind of food craft that this Grandma is looking for.
And the end result has a cherry on top? Can’t get any better than that.
Alrightee. Let’s get poppin’!
- 1 bag of large marshmallows - approx 30
- 6 oz of white candy melts or white almond bark
- Blue Sprinkles
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries with the stem still attached
- Melt the white chocolate melts per the instructions on the bag making sure not to burn the chocolate
- Dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate and then into the blue sprinkles
- Place on parchment paper or waxed paper
- Gently dip the maraschino cherry into the melted white chocolate and place on top of the marshmallow.
- Let cool before eating.
These Firecracker Marshmallows were a super fun food craft that we got from Kid Friendly Things To Do.
If you are feeling brave, you can also try making your own homemade marshmallows. Check this out!