Don’t pull out another tired frozen dinner. You can make these in the time it takes to get a pizza delivered! And you can make your own frozen dinner with these crescent roll cups filled with swiss cheese, chicken and bacon filling and topped with lettuce and tomato. These Chicken Cordon Bleu BLT Cups are AMAZING! A little drizzle of homemade dressing is the perfect finish.
Chicken Cordon Bleu BLT cups are a lifesaver on busy nights. I have certain dinners I call emergency meals. They are for when everything goes wrong, our schedule has gone insane and I need dinner done fast! Chicken Cordon Bleu BLT Cups are one of my kids favorite emergency meals. And as a bonus, you can make them ahead and freeze them. I don’t even thaw them, I just pop them frozen into a muffin tin and bake a little longer.Topped with a little lettuce and tomato, this is a great way to sneak in a few veggies. Especially with the special sauce drizzled over the top! So easy!
These are great for game day,are a perfect appetizer, but we gobble them up for dinner. Chicken Cordon Bleu BLT cups are a recipe you can count on!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Country Dijon Mustard
- 1 (10) ounce can chunk white chicken, drained
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 packages crescent rolls or sheet
- 2 plum tomatoes diced
- shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard. Reserve scant ¼ cup mayo mixture for topping. Add to large bowl, chicken, bacon, and cheese. Mix until well blended.
- Open Crescent roll dough and spread on counter. Cut into 9 equal squares.
- Place into muffin cups. Add 1 level cookie scoop of filling, about 2 tablespoons into center of each crescent square. Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 5-10 minutes. Top with lettuce and tomato. Place remaining mayo mixture in a baggie, snip a small hole in the corner and squeeze to top cup with extra flavor!
Check out these game day recipes: