Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
Is everyone getting ready for summer? Are you getting ready for picnics, summer bbq’s and potlucks? Well if you are looking forward to the coming summer like I am, then you are going to want to save this Strawberry Cheesecake Salad Recipe.
My immediate family is going to have a family reunion this year. It’s the first for this group and I’m already scouring Pinterest for recipes to make while we are together. I stumbled across this pin/recipe from Time For Supper and it looked like something my crew would like so I tried it out last week.
This creamy Strawberry Cheesecake Salad is made even creamier with the cheesecake pudding added in. Although the recipe recommends to chill the creamy cheesecake mixture for an hour or so, you can definitely make this right away without chilling and it is still great.
With strawberries and bananas, it’s also a salad that your kids are going to ask for again and again. I promise it’s that good! I can’t wait to make it for MY kids and grandkids!
- 12 oz. whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- 1 small package of cheesecake pudding (powder)
- 2 (6 oz) strawberry yogurts (I used Yoplait)
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving)
- miniature marshmallows (if desired - add just before serving)
- Wash and slice your strawberries.
- In a large bowl combine your whipped topping with the strawberry yogurt until well incorporated.
- Add in the cheesecake pudding powder and mix well until all clumps are gone.
- You can put this in the refrigerator for about an hour to set but if you need to make it up right away, you can skip this step and it will still taste wonderful!
- Add in your strawberries and bananas. Add the marshmallows if desired.
- Keep refrigerated and serve immediately so the bananas won't brown.
This Pin Rocks!
Are you looking for some more SALAD ideas? Check these out!