Any Harry Potter fans out there? I have got something special just for you! As you probably know, Harry Potter’s Birthday is tomorrow! (Let the Harry Potter Parties commence!) I’ve got an awesome Harry Potter Polyjuice Potion Recipe to help you celebrate!
This recipe looks and tastes amazing! The best part? It is crazy easy to make too! All you need is a little Sprite and lime sherbet (and food coloring if you want the green to really pop)!
I got this idea when I saw some fun Harry Potter potion roundups and started searching for non-alcoholic versions. I found a vibrant green Polyjuice Potion Punch on Pinterest from Cooking with Curls and fell in love with the color! She adds Vodka in her punch recipe, but it was easy to make this recipe non-alcoholic for a kid-friendly version.
I’ve really missed the Harry Potter craze. The midnight book selling parties and movie premieres with fans decked out in costume. Now that the series is finished…there are a lot less opportunities to get together with my fellow book nerds and party. Thank heavens for Harry Potter parties!
If you want to see other awesome Harry Potter Party ideas you need to check out the blog Raegun Ramblings! She has put together more Harry Potter roundups than I have ever seen!
As another surprise for you, we’ve teamed up with our Harry Potter obsessed blogger friends to bring you a sweet giveaway package! Enter below to win some awesome Harry Potter swag!
- The September Bookish Box from Appraising Pages (includes a shirt by Appraising Pages Shop and 3-5 feminine home, beauty, and fashion items)
- I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good Necklace from Bookish Sphere
- Marauders Map Stacking Mugs from A Bird in the Hand Crafts
- 25$ Shop Credit (for in stock items) from Tiny Book Town (super cute bookish jewelry pictured Narnia book necklace and Mystery and Adventure necklace)
- Deathly Hallows Necklace, Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, and Golden Snitch Ornament (any house colors) from Pieces by Polly
- 40$ Shop Credit from Rae Gun (pictured above House Elf Apron, Hogwart’s House Tie Necklace, Make Love Not Horcruxes Bag but anything in the shop is available)
- 20$ Amazon.com gift card!
- The August Owl Crate from Owl Crate (this will include an upbeat mystery novel, as well as a bunch of items paying homage to literature’s most-loved detectives)
And now for the Polyjuice Potion Punch recipe!
Polyjuice Potion Punch (Non-alcoholic)
- Lime Sherbet 1/2 gallon
- Sprite 2 liters
- Neon Green Food Coloring a few drops
- Use scissors to cut open the lime sherbet carton and place it in your punch bowl.
- Slowly poor 2 liters of Sprite into the bowl (it will bubble and foam).
- Add a few drop of the food coloring, until the green really pops!
This awesome post has been shared with Home Stories A to Z