We have lots of recipes on our blog where your grandkids can help make the food item and this Pudding Sand Cups Recipe is no different. I’ve mentioned before that these are my favorite kind of treat to make because it keeps my little ones busy for a bit in the kitchen and then they always love to eat what they make. Just wait until they see this!
Using instant puddings makes this recipe an easy one for all ages to help with so let’s get started!
Pudding Sand Cups Recipe
- 1-2 pkg small box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub 8 oz whipped topping (thawed)
- Blue Food Coloring
- 6-8 Golden Oreos, crushed
- Gummy sea creatures, stars or shells
- Teddy Bear Grahams
- In a medium bowl, add cold milk
- Sprinkle pudding over top and whisk until well combined
- Add food coloring and mix well
- Place in refrigerator about 10 minutes or until set
- Fold in whipped topping until well combined
- Add to glasses or cups
- Place in refrigerator 20 minutes to chill
- Crush cookies in food processor or resealable plastic bag until fine
- Sprinkle on top
- Add your gummy sea creatures and Teddy Bear Grahams
2 cups milk
1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed 10-12 regular Oreo cookies, crushed
With summer quickly approaching, you may want to grab some of the ingredients for this recipe so that you have everything on hand. I know that my refrigerator is often sparse because there is just my husband and I at home and we really don’t eat that much.
In fact, our little 6 year old granddaughter was here the other day and she opened our refrigerator and said “Grammy, now I know why you and Pa come to our house for Sunday dinner because you don’t have a lot of food!”
I may not have a lot of food but I do have lots of things to make recipes with my grandkids. I guess I better go to the store and get some pudding!
In addition to our Pudding Sand Cups Recipes, here’s another “beach” type snack that I have made many times with my littles and they love it!
It’s only April but here I am dreaming of the beach. I guess I’ll have to eat a Pudding Sand Cup instead…….