We have a buttery, flaky, and savory gem for you today with these Italian Round Rolls!
There are times when I have the time to make breads and rolls from scratch. One of my all time FAVORITE homemade bread recipe is our Easy Soft French Bread recipe. I can’t tell you how many times I have gotten asked for that recipe!
But then there are times when I need to get dinner on the table quick and need something impressive but quick. Enter these Italian Round Rolls.
One of the best things about this recipe is that it is SO easy! Why? Because you start with refrigerator biscuits but the parmesan crusted top turn these into something much more. These are perfect when paired with our Million Dollar Spaghetti! Or you can just dip these into some marinara sauce. Mmm mmm good!
- ⅔ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp basil
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- Dash onion salt
- ½ cup mayo (can also use butter)
- 2 pkgs of 16 oz Grands Homestyle Buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Separate the biscuits and place on a cookie sheet.
- With a pastry brush, spread mayo on top of the rolls. (Can also use butter)
- Sprinkle seasoning on top.
- Bake at 400 for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
We’d love for you to follow us on our social media!
More YUMMY recipes compliments of Made From Pinterest!